The Twice as Sharp® Sharpening System
List Price: $440.48 Our Price: $396.43
The Professional Twice as Sharp® shown to the left is designed to make sharpening your customer’s shears fast, easy, and precise. The professional system comes equipped with a 100 grit sharpening wheel so you can sharpen your customers shears quickly, and a 400 grit honing wheel designed to enhance the shear so it will cut twice as sharp as it did brand new!
The Professional Twice as Sharp® scissors sharpening system also comes fitted with an arm and clamp that can be set to match all possible angles on any industrial, grooming, or low-end beauty/barber shear. This will allow you to confidently sharpen any shear to the exact angle best suited to your customer’s needs. If you ever have questions about angles or how to sharpen different styles of shears, the Professional Twice as Sharp® comes with an in-depth manual that lists many of the best angles for each different style, or if you need more help; owning the professional system grants you full access to manufacturer’s 800 number support line at no additional charge.
This Professional Sharpening System comes with a comprehensive training video that will walk you through the steps of sharpening numerous shears. This exhaustive training tool will teach you how to properly use your new sharpener and produce quality results every time!
Interested in purchasing this unit, or do you have questions? You can contact us online or click on the buy now button to go to the order page.
The Professional Twice as Sharp® includes:
- Safety glasses
- Dust Mask
- Scissors Lubricant
- Pink hone
- Wheel dressing brick
- Eye Shields
- Hex wrench
- Angle gage
- And the Manual and training video mentioned above
- Weight – Boxed 14 pounds, unit only 12 pounds
- Voltage – 110-130 a.c. 60 cycle, Wattage 375, 3450 rpm, Can be set to run on 220-240 a.c. 50 cycle 3000 rpm
- Motor – ¼ h.p. condenser run, TENV 100% duty cycle
- Bearings – Precision ball bearings. Double-sealed (SKF 6202-2RS1 or equivalent)
- Sharpening Arms – Double-sealed Rulon® bearings, no maintenance required
- Sharpening Clamp – Set angles from 0 – 57 degrees, clamp opens to ¾ of an inch
- Sharpening Wheel – 5” x ½” x ½” 100 grit fine grain friable aluminum oxide
- Honing Wheel – Cotton impregnated with fine silicon carbide
The Twice as Sharp® sharpening system comes with a full two year warranty that covers parts and labor on defects in workmanship and materials.